Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

That's right, today is the day that fathers everywhere get pampered and waited on and get to watch sports all day long and...
Hmmm, that sounds like every day!
(I'm actually kidding - my husband cooks and takes care of the Bug and all that good enlightened-man stuff. Does not do dishes, though. Won't even put a dirty dish in the dishwasher if it's empty and open.)
Due to bad timing and bad money management, I The Bug will be giving his daddy his gift in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I leave you with this. (More nerd humor, gotta love it.)



Who's Your Daddy?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute kiddie! My enlightened hubby has tremendous difficulty doing the dishes too - totally hates it (I always bug him and ask him if he thinks women were born with the I love to dishes chromosone or something!).

Have a great day!