Wednesday, October 18, 2006

a meme

Cuz it's a contest, and I can't not enter a contest.

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?

My cushy chair with ottoman. I have good lighting (at night - during the day my knitting is backlit by the picture window) and my stash is in boxes next to the chair.

knitting spot

You can't really see the chair, but you can see the stash boxes off to the right and the lamp posts behind (one is an Ott light, YAY). It's also right next to the fireplace. Aaaahhh.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?

Go back to quilting.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?

Ireland first. It's GREEN, people, and I live in the DESERT. Then a really long time in the Caribbean, wandering from dive spot to dive spot. Then Toronto, to Lettuce Knits. I think that store has everything.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?

For the life of me, I can't remember what I wanted to be, but I guarantee it wasn't what I'm doing now. (Well, except for the Mom part, that rocks.)

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Moose tracks or Chubby Hubby.

As a funny, I clicked the link that said "Translate this site to English" on my Yahoo toolbar. (I'd never noticed that there.) Amazingly, things were changed, and it gave me this:

1. Favorite Where is your knitting spot?
2. Yew you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you C instead?
3. Yew you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
4. When you were little - What did you want to C "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
5. Favorite What is your flavor of ice cream?


Oy.