No, the Serenity I experienced was brief and wonderful.
- It was two hours at SnB.
- It was Sarah reminding the waitress, who is also cool, that I like piles of whipped cream on my nonfat latté. (what?)
- It was actually knitting to the end of the ball of yarn.
- It was winding one of the other balls on my little swift and winder at home.
- It was NOT the discovery that I have two balls of Frill left, not one.
- It was NOT the discovery that the toilet has an issue shutting itself off when it refills the tank after a flush.
- It was NOT the realization that the toilet ran for close to two hours while we were out to dinner.
- It was NOT the fact that two hours gives the water a LONG time to seep into the carpet of both my bedroom and the guest room, which will be in use on Friday.
- It was NOT the realization that my carpet is so dirty underneath that it looks like mud and smells like wet dog.
New carpet to be had when I can figure out where DH, the Bug, three dogs and I will live while all the bedrooms are ripped up.
Very soon, there will be a break in the busyness and by all that's holy, I will have some good knitting time.