Anyway, my resolutions are pretty thin this year, and really, I've been thinking about them for a month or so. Here they are, in a very general way.
- Finish Sonnet and the socks I started for myself.
- Always have socks on the needles, and actually work on them regularly
- Learn to spin on my spindle
- Lose one dress size
- Take the Bug on an outing once every weekend, instead of indulging my inner hermit
- Get a savings account and learn to use it!
I think these are attainable goals for the year, so I'm stopping NOW!
Happy New Year, y'all, and if you party tonight, please be very safe. (If you go to bed early like I usually do, don't be too hard on the hungover people tomorrow, no matter how tempting it is to wear a neon orange shirt and speak VERY VERY LOUDLY.)