Wednesday, July 09, 2008

All cuz of Cookie

Cuz she's so much fun to blame.
Actually, I'm not blaming her for anything, but she's also fun to poke. (Hi Cookie! Don't plot my disappearance, please!)

Anyway, I felt the inspiration to get all lovey-dovey. Here's a list. Maybe tomorrow I will post a list of things I hate and blame Cookie for that too.

I love:

Cookie.
Rain.
The potential for rain.
P7080046

The smell of rain.
The feel of rain.
The sound of rain.
Montana mountains.
P7050007

The scent of Gramma's garden.
My rubber kid.
P7080056

Magic loop.
My new sewing table.
P7080047

My new sewing machine.
P7080048

The drawers on my new sewing table.
P7080054

The fact that my car said it was only 89 degrees out at lunchtime today.
My pumpkin scented candles.
The fact that Addis are bendable.
P7090002

The Furminator.
The little devil on the How Evil Are You quiz.



You Are 50% Evil



You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.

Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.



Purty flowas.
Purty flowas in the rain.
The fact that the rainy season has started early here in Allah's Frying Pot (Can you sense a theme?)
Strawberries.
Nectarines.
Nectarines.
Nectarines.
Plums.
Nectarines.
The idea that karma will get those spammers.
Hand-knit socks.
The idea that, come January, I will never have morning sickness/all day sickness/night sickness again.
Nectarines.
The beach.
Dreaming about camping in Yosemite.
Dreaming about knitting by the campfire in Yosemite.
Dreaming about not getting eaten by bears in Yosemite.
The Ped Egg. (OMG, totally works.)
Bedtime.