Friday, March 24, 2006

She got me.

Franklin drew this lovely. And then she got me. Last night I finished the frilly part of Frill. The unravelling stitches did so in a beautiful way, and I loved it. And then I got cocky and started on the body. I did the prep row and I think I messed up a stitch, and then started the body and messed up a few more. By the time I was half way through the third row, there was a swatch of unravelled stitches about 10 stitches wide. I had to frog the whole blasted thing. All the way back to the cast-on edge. All the way down to the beads. I could cry. It was so pretty.

Since it's for Sis's birthday, I'm going to have to redo the blasted thing. I'm so bothered by this I'm going to have to start Cooper's scarf instead. After the sockpal socks. I can't think about this anymore.