Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday again?

At this rate, Christmas will be here in no time. (ducking and running now)
Regardless, it's Saturday, and this is what my sky looks like:

August 5

It's either bright clear blue or cloudycloudycloudy. Right now it's warming up a little, but when I got up this morning it was only 68! Yeehaw! This is the only time of year when we get dew on the grass, which I love too. We're supposed to have a bit of a chance for rain, but even without it, the weather station is predicting only the high 90s for temps through the end of the week. Yeah!
My shoulders and wrists continue to feel better, through a combination of chair massage (yum), PT exercises, and no knitting. To make them all better, this is what my day looks like:

oops

August 5

Eddie can't decide whether piano or percussion is more fun.

1 comments:

Sus said...

Pretty sky! Yeah, ours are pretty much the same, lately, too. I keep thinking I'll get up early some Sat. and get a sunrise just to mix it up, but that plan always seems to fall through...