Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thanks

So far, Tuesday is shaping up better than Monday. For one thing, DH just left the house and we DIDN'T have a raging fight this morning, either in person or on the phone. The dog DID crap in the Bug's room again, but this morning I have training and I don't have to go in until later, so I have time to clean it up. I am actually ready at my normal time, so in addition to doggie leavings cleaned up, I will have some time to knit on fetching #2. I had time to do lots of laundry last night (folding it is not nearly so heinous when you're listening to Cast On) so this morning, instead of too-tight pants and the Underwear of Desperation, I have on my favorite jeans and my favorite skivvies.
See? A million reasons why Tuesday is better than Monday was, and it's only 6:30.