Sunday, June 10, 2007

Priorities

Sadly, knitting is high on my Want To Do list, but after I finish all my Have To Do's for the day, I have little time to indulge. So far I have managed a few rows every day, but not as much as I'd like. To that end, I am revising my schedule. Some things can sit while the other things get more love, until I get a few things finished.
So, the blue Vermont sock, while an enjoyable knit, has no deadline (and really, I couldn't wear 100% wool socks in the summer here anyway).
Sidelined.
Faina has a mid-August deadline, but it's a loose one. Sidelined.
The former argyle has an early July deadline. Still in the lineup.
Shrek lace is supposed to be a gift for a friend who just had a hysterectomy. Still in the lineup, although I reserve the right to can the attempt at knitting my own pattern if I find something else suitable. Still in the lineup.
The eyelet sweater is slow going. It's supposed to go with a halter dress, so I can wear the dress to work. At the rate I'm going, it's not going to be done this summer, but I could finish it in time to wear it for the fall. I might continue to work on that in fits and starts.
What I really need is my Ravelry invite, so I can catalog my sh...shtuff.

Oh yeah, and I joined
shh, it's a secret


Oy. Gotta knit faster...

Bug says:
whew
Dude.