- The summer solstice means nothing to me because I live where summer starts in April and lasts until the end of October.
- If, before the start of a lace repeat, you think to yourself, "Wow, I haven't moved my lifeline up in a while," MOVE YOUR LIFELINE. It's your brain's way of telling you you're about to hose something up very seriously.
- If you have four bobbins, and you fill up two with practice singles, and a third has decent singles that you want to ply, you are not clever if you save that fourth bobbin to make more singles to ply with bobbin #3.
- You always need more bobbins.
- If you've quit smoking, you should never assume you can have "just one".
- There is a part of my brain that lies outside of my direct control, and it's fueled by nicotine. And it argues with the part of my brain I do control. And it's almost like hearing voices. And it's been about 10 hours (and counting) since my last cigarette, and it's starving and it's LOUD.
- The Bug enjoys breakfast al fresco.
Loves me some nanas.
- I LURVE the new autosave draft feature on Blogger. Because when you preview your post, you should NOT click Back to close the preview.
I want to be Dave when I grow up.