Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shame on me.

For so many reasons.
And I would like to take this opportunity to say that people suck, and I hate them.
But since you are not people, you are Knitters, I love you all and will show you lovely things.
First of all, I have been shamefully remiss in my Warming Joan project. The main reason for this is that it hasn't been all that warm here, but still, I have been tested and found lacking. SO. Sunset pictures. Even though it wasn't all that warm, it LOOKS warm. (Click to embiggen for the full effect of sun-basking. The middle one is my fave.)
P1050032P1050033P1050034

Next, I have finished the Husband Socks That Are Way Too Long And I Should Have Married A Guy With Smaller Feet.

P1050037
Misty Mountain Farms, bought from the Loopy Ewe. (Colorway Sandy something or other.) Pattern my own, toe-up gusset from Widdershins except with an eye of partridge stitch instead of the regular slip-stitch.

This means the following shameful fact:
P1050035

My sock needles are empty. As soon as La gets back to me, I shall remedy that, of course.

In the meantime, I'm off to work on my eyelet sweater. (That is, after I stop being so angry that my needles would be a danger to myself and those around me, and they aren't the ones who deserve impaling and garroting anyway.) I shall leave you with a Bug pic. Gettin' love from his ridiculously beautiful sister Ceige.

PC310031

(If you would all take a moment and focus all your knitterly mojo toward Ceige in Oklahoma, I would be grateful. She's the only crafty stepdaughter I have and I'm trying to get her knitting.)