Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A tidbit of random before I sink back into self-pity.

What does it say about me that I type my own name "pacalagag" more often that not?

Moving on.

Warning: this post is ridiculously heavy on the parentheticals and it's easier to type this warning than to rewrite.

There have been a few posts recently about oh... don't read my blog if you don't like me, don't leave nasty comments, if you hate me so much quit wasting your time here, etc. Having never been in the middle of a blog-related flame war (all my flame wars are work related, heh) I have little opinion on it either way. I read who I like (occasionally skimming if it's a subject I don't care about), I don't read who I don't like, I knit what I want, etc. So, I never gave it a whole hillabeans.

But then I read this. Take out the flippant attitude (but why? that's the best part) and disregard what could be questionable statistics (I didn't bother to check their sources) and you still have what could be considered some very good points that are related to some of the bloggy rants and posts that seem to come about in waves every few months or so.

Seven Reasons the 21st Century is Making You Miserable


Discuss.

(Plus there's a whole set of new cusswords in there that I haven't even seen Rabbitch use yet.)