Monday, March 10, 2008

Punting

I was going to do this big snazzy green post for Joan, but alas, a family emergency has cropped up and we are off to the great snowy north. I will leave you with a couple of pictures of the weekend, and that thing that I stole from Joan today.

0309081103a

Bug and his friend Stick on the deco peacock in front of the zoo.

0309081223

The only picture in a series of 10 when Bug wasn't running full tilt.

0309081250

Playing in the water fountain after all the running.

Incredibly inaccurate thing I got from Joan. (After you read each sentence, say, "sha!" with the Wayne's World intonation and you will have my basic reaction.)



You Are Grass Green



Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors.

You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things.

You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all.

Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better.