Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday FINALLY.

The other night I had one of those hormone fueled pregnancy dreams. I dreamt I was cheating on DH. With Jessica Simpson. (Can we just take a minute and say EUW?) I told him about it this morning. He thought for a minute and then said in all seriousness, "I think I would let that one slide."
Men.
(I mean, it would be understandable if it were Angelina or Kate Winslet.)

I have finished the Neverending Socks of Unending Infinity. Yes, it's true! I will never bore you with them again. (Unless you're Lene, and then they're your problem lovely socks!) I hope like crazy they fit you, because I might have to throw myself on a pile of dull DPNs if they don't. However, I managed to get them on my own pregnancy-puffy hooves, so maybe I'm collecting DPNs for nothing...

0828082020

Mmmm, cankles.

0828082023

Yarn: Classic Elite Alpaca Sox, Terra Cotta (whoever named that was high, or had never seen terra cotta)
Pattern: Waterfall Lace (I think) from Sensational Knitted Socks in the 6 stitch section. Magic Cast-On (18 st), short row heel, stretchy bindoff a là Evelyn Clark and the Swallowtail Shawl.
Started: a ridiculously long time ago (Feb 20, 2008)
Finished: joyously, last night (August 29, 2008)

I am no Cookie.

But they are done, and when they are in the mail (and can we take a minute to lavish love on the USPS buy-your-postage-online website? LURVE.) ON TO LINDEN!

And maybe some Monkeys.