Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Sunday.

And I have more random.

First, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish terrible things upon all the people involved in the Bob the Builder videos. Extra fleas in the armpits for the writers and the people who do the voices.

Second, we did make it to the zoo yesterday after spending most of the morning cleaning. Somehow I managed to have this idea on the same day the city opened the zoo and train for free and had a festival in the park. This was neat, except that the train ride that usually had a 5 minute wait required Bug to stand in line for 30 minutes. There was enough going on to keep him mostly entertained and he only considered melting down once, but all in all he was great. He rode the train around the pond, then we went off to the zoo, and by the time we hit the ice cream store afterwards, he was out. We woke him up for the ice cream, which ensured that by 7:30ish last night, he looked like this.

PB150005

Third, this makes me happy.

PB160008

Fourth, so does this.

PB160012

Fifth, have I told you how much I hate Bob the Builder?

Sixth, for Elizabeth and her shampoo-mohawked-son.

PB140001
PB140002
PB140003