Saturday, March 14, 2009

My evil twin is better than your evil twin

Cuz she sent a snuggly blankie for me Squeak!

P3140006

Snuggly soft garter stitch blanket on the bias, with a sweet little eyelet border. No pictures, because, um, I was too busy taking artsy macro photos (or trying) to get the border detail. /facepalm

P3140007P3140008

The left one shows all the swirled colors in the yarn, but the right one gets the tone of the yarn better. Apparently, I suck at photographing blue things too.

She also sent a needle gauge (did I post that I lost mine or has she been rummaging in my brain again?) and some Silkie (color In The Navy, and now I have that song stuck in my head) and it's delicious.

P3140004

Speaking of the squeaking, he's been squeaking for three months now.

P3140003

I know it's all cliché to get nostalgic about how fast they grow, but damn. My last baby is so big. /sniff