Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Communication breakdown

Sigh. My computer is hosed. DH's computer is old and horrid, the laptop moreso. I can't even get it to boot into safe mode, and I don't have the slightest idea whether I have a boot disk or a backup or anything like that. Sigh.
I also don't have the time or energy to deal with it, because tomorrow we go see my stepdaughter graduate from high school. We are packed, have house-sitters, dog food, baby food, Bug food, enough diapers to wallpaper a house, and we'll be back Sunday. I doubt highly I will bother to even log on to a computer during that time, but don't worry about me - DH will be driving us all over his home state and I will be knitting in the car and reveling in cold, damp weather. (Seriously. High 50s and rain. It couldn't be more glorious. It will make me even more of a raging bitch when I fly home to midday June-in-Phoenix temps and my beloved, now dead, computer. I may wait a day or two before posting, just to spare you the brunt.)