Sunday, June 21, 2009

still here.

I thought I would post so I don't start getting those "did you really run screaming into the night?" emails. I am still here. DH is still here. Haven't killed him, he hasn't died from either an exuberant small boy climbing on his pain-wracked self, or from the pain itself. So far the docs are saying valley fever and some as-yet unnamed autoimmune disease. We hope that they communicate this week and get him involved in some heavy-hitting drugs because GAWD I am tired of unloading the dishwasher all by myself.
Anyway, there was not much knitting in the recent past. I have finished the body of Mary Jane, and I'm even shortening the sleeves, but I haven't really had enough time to knit more than about an inch of sleeve since Wednesday. (That's not true, I've been working my way through a sudoku book too.)
So. No photos, no news, no interest, no nothing. Oh, I should mention that Haloscan has taken to emailing me only a portion of my comments, so if I don't respond, it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because I don't know you exist. Ha!