- I am thankful that you people cut me slack when I say things like the above sentence.
- I am thankful that I have y'all snowed enough that you think I'm doing well. HHHHHHHAhahahahahahahahaha.
- I am thankful for comment wars, and also that I don't live in Texas.
- I am thankful that I think I will finish the Karmic Yogurt scarf without having to use the part of that skein that has the yogurt on it.
- I am thankful that most people I know have managed jobs or are generating some interest in their resumes.
- I am thankful that my dad does not in fact have breast cancer.
- I am thankful that Cookie lets me hassle her into posting and I live to tell about it (so far).
- I am thankful that y'all knit a lot faster than I do or we'd all be freezing right now.
- I am thankful that I don't have to type "I am thankful" anymore cuz I'm doing dinner at my house for my family next week and I'm SO not going to have time to blog.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
It was just Thursday a week ago and now I have to be all thankful and shit again.
Posted by pacalaga at 10:08 AM