Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday again?

It was just Thursday a week ago and now I have to be all thankful and shit again.

  • I am thankful that you people cut me slack when I say things like the above sentence.

  • I am thankful that I have y'all snowed enough that you think I'm doing well. HHHHHHHAhahahahahahahahaha.

  • I am thankful for comment wars, and also that I don't live in Texas.

  • I am thankful that I think I will finish the Karmic Yogurt scarf without having to use the part of that skein that has the yogurt on it.

  • I am thankful that most people I know have managed jobs or are generating some interest in their resumes.

  • I am thankful that my dad does not in fact have breast cancer.

  • I am thankful that Cookie lets me hassle her into posting and I live to tell about it (so far).

  • I am thankful that y'all knit a lot faster than I do or we'd all be freezing right now.

  • I am thankful that I don't have to type "I am thankful" anymore cuz I'm doing dinner at my house for my family next week and I'm SO not going to have time to blog.