- The house is clean, thanks to a little bit of cleaning three days in a row, followed by a visit from the cleaning lady.
- Dinner is in the oven right now, simmering its little gringa-green-chile heart out.
- It's cloudy and only 90 degrees out right now.
- We are going camping tomorrow at the lake, and it will only be in the 80s there. (Almost cool enough to wear jeans outside)
- It is 2pm and I get to go home a little early today.
- I am almost at the end of the third ball of Frill. (Since the second frill was knitted from the last remaining ball, that means I have less than one ball left to knit on this project that has taken me a million years.)
I read a few posts back and noticed that it said I'd knitted 7.5 repeats on Tendrils at that time. I don't know what has happened to my counting abilities, but I've knitted at least two repeats since then, but I only have 8 repeats now. Is it too late for a WTF Wednesday?