Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hanging in there

I am mostly recovered from the strep, but DH has been flattened by it. (That stuff comes on right fast.) This means that we will be staying home for Easter. On one hand, that's cool because we won't have to do yardwork at Dad's house. On the other hand, The Bug doesn't get to spend Easter with his grampa. Oh well, I'm not entirely sure he will notice the difference between this Sunday and any other. Except that I will now have to run out and get a tiny Easter basket and a few treats for him, and maybe I will color some eggs.
I do have some fun things to post about, but I haven't had the time or the energy to do so yet. I did manage to do a few rounds on my sock last night. They're very springy colors - I should try to finish them for wearing on Easter.
This also means that, since I will not be travelling, I will have to MAIL THE DAMN CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. I am so ashamed that I haven't delivered those yet. I entirely suck.