Monday, April 09, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap

I am a socking fiend. Ever since the first round of Sock Madness, when I discovered that I can indeed knit socks very quickly, I want socks socks all the time. I saw this new sock swap at Sandy's and decided to play. Cuz I am mostly a geek, and that is how I roll.

If you are not interested in the answers to my questionnaire (and really, why would you be?) feel free to stop reading at this time.

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw

2. Shoe size? US10

3. Foot Length? ~9.5 inches

4. Foot Circumference? ~9.25 inches (but I usually knit my socks to be about 8 inches around, I like 'em snug)

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Susan Bates? I almost never use double points. (Magic loop, baby! Addi Turbos, size 1, 40")
b.
c.
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I would like to try a nice wood, maybe something short for glove fingers or something, but I live for my circs most of the time.
7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? Either. I would pick book colors for more "authenticity", but I like silver better than brown, so I'm good either way.

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Yes, that would be excellent.