Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Okay, fine!

Jen and La don't take my chronic illness* as an excuse for not showing spinning or knitting pictures. Alas, I have no knitting pictures, because I have not been knitting. I did dye up a little strip of roving with some koolaid:

whew
Black Cherry, Grape, Something freaky with blue lemonade.

Last night I took a few minutes to attempt to spin it up.

whew
I am Not. Good.

I do believe I know enough about what I'm doing to know what I'm doing wrong, but it's a matter of making my right foot and both hands work the way they should, doing different things. Practice practice.

Do you think my socks shrank a little in the dryer?

whew
They still fit fine.

My son, the ham. Smiling for the camera:

whew
He posed and smiled when I pointed the camera at him. I'm not sure what's up with his eyebrows.



*chronic illness in this case being a series of head colds that make me whiny