Thursday, April 26, 2007

Short and pathetic

That's how this post will be. I am feeling MUCH better - I could probably use another adjustment from the chiropractor, but I'll wait for my bone bruises to go away first! As for the rest of it, I've slipped into that spring ennui, that feeling that everything is so beautiful, all I want to do is lay around and look at it. So, my startitis was short lived and now I have a ton of WIPs that have no P.
I got my Hogwarts yarn in the mail though. Gryffindor yarn (actually Lorna's in cranberry and sunshine, from emtnestr), atop the unfinished deck railing.

whew
MMmmmm, cakes.

I can't wait to start these. I've picked a pattern that's a little ambitious for me, but I think I can do it. Fingers crossed it won't take too much time, because Sockapalooza 4 is gearing up to start! YAY!