Sunday, April 01, 2007

Thank you!

Thanks so much for all the well-wishes. I have been too wiped to answer them all individually, but I hope to get there soon. I finally dragged myself to the ER yesterday, on the advice of the triage line at my doctor's office, and it turns out I have strep throat. I haven't had it in years, but as a child I had it multiple times on Easter. It's just a thing, I guess.
Anyway, penicillin, motrin and tylenol are making a bigger dent, and in front of me at this time is a BLT, made for me by my husband, the most food I've eaten in three days. So, in order to get at my food sooner, I give you the pictures I meant to last time.

whew
Classic Elite Four Seasons, plus some new pattern booklets

whew
Delicious Posh sock yarn in the Scuffle colorway

The above yarn was generously provided by Ms Etherknitter and her lovely random number generator. YUM!

Finally, skeinlets! These are the bits of sock yarn left from my sock surgery a few weeks ago. These entertain me to no end. Car keys included for scale.

whew
Baby yarns