Monday, May 21, 2007

Fine ass

whew
Oh yeah. Click to embiggen the fineness.

THAT is what I'm talking about. My little chickadees, surely you didn't think I'd give up after two little tries?
Work is still ass-tastic (arse-tastic for Ulster Lynn). We went to the lake this past weekend, where I had camnesia brought on by authentic Mexican food and the brief episode when Bug locked me out of the camper and I had to call 911, and the boy couldn't figure out what all the fuss was for. For my sanity's sake, we shall not speak of this again. I did very little knitting of any type, and my psychological state shows it. Unfortunately, in an effort for Mother Nature to remind me that I need breakfast with FOOD VALUE, I burned the F*@K outta my finger, so I dunno how much work I'll get in on any of my projects.