Sunday, April 20, 2008

I think I spilled some bleach

Cuz everything in my house is pale.

First, there is the cancer-fundraiser wash cloth for Ryan.

P4190004

Not a terribly flattering photo of my little knit, but it's good enough. Since I took that picture I wove in the ends and washed it.

Next, there is this.

P4200013

Sock Madness round 4 has a dyeing option at the end, so I needed some dyeable yarn. I *had* to make sure I had enough - two pounds oughta do it, don't you think?
But wait, what's that off to the side? The slightly darker, definitely crappier yarn? Why, it's handspun!

P4200014

Ungodly overplied, poorly done, but done by me. Aimed for fingering, ended up with worsted.

Then there's this. I am a closet hooker.

P4200012

Don't ask me why, but I got a wild hair to crochet tiny lace angels. Whatever.