Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oy.

The work and the home life are both conspiring to kick me in the metaphorical hind-quarters. I am off to SoCal again this week, for the whole week, whilst I work on something I should have been involved in months ago, and dealing with old man engineers who call me sweetheart. I haven't knat in a while, though I have dutifully carried my knitting about to CA pretending that I won't be too exhausted at the end of the day to knit something.
Instead, I will point out that this current blog-tagline is actually a link to an article. I have read it multiple times and am still not sure what I think of it. If you're inclined, go forth, clickety, read, and then c'mon back and discuss.

ETA: in case it doesn't work for you, here is another place to clickety: Look at my boobs! I am very smart!