Friday, October 12, 2007

A day late and a dollar short

Well, I have a slightly better outlook on the job situation now. Nothing has really happened, but we came up with a plan that will ultimately get us where we want to be, even if it's a little later than we'd hoped. Thanks for the commiseration.
I am still not sleeping well. Last night I was exhausted and went to bed at about 8:30, after blocking my cardigan pieces.

PA120012

Laying there in the dark, my mind refused to settle down and I suddenly figured out what the sleeve cap instructions were SUPPOSED to say to make the measurements on the diagram correct. Sigh. The way I did the caps made them almost fit, so I think if I rip them and fix them according to the new, revised instructions, they'll probably be fine. I'm glad I left a long tail. (On an only slightly related note, is there such thing as a right-leaning decrease on the purl side?)

The Bug has no problems sleeping.

P9300003