Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ice on the car

and greenery on the ground.

2

Can you see the eensy leaves? It was darn cold (for here) when I took that picture, but the tiny leaves are so happy. It's almost spring planting season 'round these parts.

And courtesy of KMKat:

Your English Skills:

Grammar: 100%
Punctuation: 100%
Vocabulary: 100%
Spelling: 80%


Thay dint tell me wich wurd I spelt rong.

Yesterday I went for knit night and starting the seaming of my cardigan. Given the amount of chatter that went on, I only got the two shoulder seams done, and I was happy to get that much finished. Maybe tonight I will get a sleeve set in.

And also, HOORAY! Today is the first day in WEEKS that I have been able to breathe through at least one nostril on a consistent basis! This of course means that I am due for a big fat head cold in, oh, about a week. Sigh.

ETA: remember Ceige (scroll to the bottom), the recipient of your knitterly mojo? She took a knitting class last night and this morning I received the following text: "I keep wanting to pull my knitting out of my bag to practice but I need to finish my school work first. I think I'm in trouble." WOOHOO!